Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vintage camera's?!

Lately, I've been looking at a ton of vintage camera's online. I don't really know why but, it all started when I was reading a fashion blog and a girl had one in her hand. I want one.Now. I went on etsy to see how much they go for and they can be kind of pricey! I saw some for about $15 but i also saw some for like $45! Haha, i don't think I'll be getting one soon. All of my money is being saved up/used for buying vintage clothes for my store.=) But, here are a few camera's!

Update: OMGG! turns out, my dad actually has this camera from like the 1980's! He has two lenses for it and everything! Oh man, i'm soo excited and i can't wait to start taking pics on it!

I think they're pretty cool! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i love this picture of all the cameras!! very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I love vintage cameras too - this is an awesome photo! I have a blog too that covers things like antiquing, photography, diy, crafts, baking and cooking. I was wondering if I can use this photo as my header image? I would look awesome. I haven't blogged in awhile and am updating the theme and design of my blog.

      Let me know. Thanks!
      - Christina

      Delete