Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why didn't you tell me how you really feel.






Red Cardigan-Thrift store 
I<3NY T-shirt- New York tourist shop lol
Tooled leather belt- My mom
L.E.I. Jean shorts- Goodwill
White tennis shoes- Target

It's finally warming up in city that I live in, and it's the middle of August! I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to wear more of my short's and tank tops during my actual summer vacation, and have to make them "school appropriate" when school starts. I just found this red cardigan at my local Goodwill for only $4.00! I was so excited even though it has the name of some girl on the front, which I covered up with my hand. Anyways, I'm so happy I purchased a new USB for my camera, so I can upload photo's directly onto my laptop now! So, I hope everyone has a nice rest of the week, and enjoy's the summer that they have left! 


No comments:

Post a Comment