Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I got a love that keeps me waiting.












Jean shirt: My Dads
Pink Shirt and Skirt: H&M
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Bag: Vintage Dooney & Bourke

Just a simple outfit that I wore on this nice spring day! It was a little windy, so I paired the skirt with my thick "almost-pants" tights from Gap. I took over 100 photo's so narrowing them down was quite a challenge, hence the photo spam! The location was sooo beautiful, and even had wild prairie dogs running around their burrows. It also didn't hurt that I had the blue ocean to look at while I took these shots. Gosh, I wish it was summer already. ALSO, check me out at http://www.teenvogue.com/connect/blogs/snapshot/2012/03/best-dressed-reader-of-the-day-candace-parker. <<--- I was the best dressed reader of the dayy!! HECKK YESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment