Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

All the Colours.







Jacket: Thrifted
Top: TJ-Maxx
Pants: TJ-Maxx
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Target
 
I felt like the epitome of Fall fashion today, with my army green jacket and burgundy pants! I had to wear socks with my shoes to avoid wind-bitten toes, and I also just wanted to see how it would look! I love the socks with any kind of shoe trend but I'm also scared to try it. One of my friends even told me that "socks with sandals is illegal", but not in my world so I guess it's ok.

3 comments:

  1. I love your earrings and that those jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog through rhiannon ashlee's feature, I adore your style and love how you put outfits together! absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thanks so much!! <33 I didn't even know i was featured haha! thank youu!

      Delete