Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Day w/ my dog.



 




Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Yard Sale
Shorts: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Shoes: Thrifted
 
I decided to show my dog off in this post! He was rocking his favorite (and only) holiday sweater which made him look so cute! I on the other hand, went super casual since I usually dress up on holidays and wanted to be laid back this time. I got the oversized (probably a boys tshirt) from a yard sale for only $1 so I wanted to just wear it to see how it looks. The color/fit is really weird, so I had a hard time pairing a jacket to go with it. Anyways, I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving and ate lots of good food! And if you don't live in America, I hope you enjoy the awesome online sales that are going on right now! =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I like so much your style. I found
    in FashionRocksMySocks and and and I
    really liked it so much! Here
    you've got a new follower.
    With love,
    Claire.<3

    clairemacarron.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Why the hell have you got hardly any comments on this?!, i love your style and the photography, following now!
    my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete