Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Don't be surprised at what you discover.

Sweater: TJ-Maxx
Dress (worn as skirt)- Forever 21
Shoes: Vj-style.com

Happy Easter! Hope you guys are either eating lots of chocolate bunnies or spending time with family. This outfit was honestly just something that I put on to show what I would wear to a family event or church. My parents and I are actually just staying home to do some Spring cleaning...which means that I am currently clad in leggings and a dip dyed band tee that do not match at all. Don't judge me, haha.

4 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely easter outfit<3 love the pop of pastel!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dress, such a beautiful color! Cute dog, too!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit :) I'd love to wear skirt right now, but yesterday it snowed here, sooo... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes!!

    carolinadior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete