Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

~Oldie~

Jacket: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: H&M

I should have posted this outfit a long time ago, but sadly school had me in its grasp! I am currently in my last week of Freshman year of college (wish me luck during finals), and it is insane to think about how quickly the school year flew by. So many things have changed in the past few months- me, my friends, beliefs, weight..eating habits... One of my biggest regrets was not focusing on my blog or YouTube channel enough. This blog and my YouTube are my favorite creative outlets and I definitely have not been utilizing either to showcase my full artistic potential. 
So here and right now, I promise to myself and to my wonderful viewers, to put more effort/time into all of my media sites!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment