Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Vantage

Cardigan: Forever 21
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Forever 21

At the end of Spring semester, the end of the academic school year, a lot of kids from my college take a trip to the desert for a huge "Coachella" like event! The views from our campsite were killer, so calm and beautiful- really took my mind off of my upcoming finals. I didn't know that I was going on this trip until the day of, so my outfit was actually not even planned! I was wearing  velvet turtleneck as a shirt, but the extreme dry heat forced me to whip it off and attempt to wear my lacy bra as a shirt. I danced the night away under the starry sky to house music and then chilled to live bands when my feet couldn't support my body anymore. It was a trip to remember! Definitely one of my favorite camping experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment